Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Introduction

Hello, and welcome to Flint Food, your home for local restaurants!  This is pretty self-explanatory: I go to restaurants in the Greater Flint Area (including the Owosso, Fenton, and Lapeer areas), and I'll share my experiences.  On occasion, I may also talk about different kinds of food, including fast food, coffee shops, and seasonal things like ice cream parlors, as well as recipes and home cooking.  I will also post about special events in the area (Back to the Bricks & Curwood Days, for example) and I will also try to plan "theme" weeks based on them, and other holidays.

Most of my posts will have a set criteria, which I will list here, along with their descriptions, for your convenience. I will repost the criteria every time, but not the explanations.

1. PRICE: Less than $5 average item price-$; Less than $10-$$; Less than $15-$$$; $16+-$$$$
2. CUISINE TYPE
3. WAIT TIME TO ORDER (includes reasons for delay, and ordering type)
4. WAIT TIME FOR FOOD: Will post if ordered straight off the menu (or with items/toppings removed) vs. custom orders
5. STAFF IMPRESSIONS
6. FOOD IMPRESSIONS/TASTES
7. DRINK SELECTIONS (serves alcohol?)
8. SATISFACTION
9. WOULD COME AGAIN?
10. NOTES (including kid-friendliness)

I will try to be as thorough as possible, and include pictures of my food as well. I'm currently working on my first post; in the meantime, you can email me your favorite places at localflintrestaurants@gmail.com, or tweet them to me at @FRestRevs!

No comments:

Post a Comment