Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Disclaimer!

I would just like to say that I am not going to rate the restaurant/experience in the traditional sense, even though that was my original intent.  I don't want people saying that I ruined their business because I don't like the food.  I will also revisit places that I "Would NOT recommend" after a few weeks/months, to see if it was a one-time issue, or if I just don't like the place.  Just because I don't like the place doesn't mean that it needs to close - I'm trying to encourage my audience to try new things by trying them, too, and passing along not only my experiences, but the mere existence of new places.  I am NOT a professional - I just like food.

Remember, if you want to contact me for any reason, my email is localflintrestaurants@gmail.com, or you can find me on Twitter: @FRestRevs

No comments:

Post a Comment